Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome to My World.. Where LIFE is Amazing!

Through the encouragement of a very dear friend, I have decided to join the trend of blogging. Oh boy, what am I going to write about ??? Well, if you know me at all or have subscribed to my facebook status updates, then you know that I am full of  humor, imagination, inspiration, love of life, encouragement, caring and just straight up honesty. I do not always have the graceful tact of being gentle, I tend to come off very bluntly. But I can promise you this... I will always be my true authentic self. 

My Life in a Nutshell...
 
In less than 40 years of this lifetime I have moved 40 times (moving defined as pack up all belongings and relocating to a new address). Three times I have moved 3 times in the same year. I have lived in a house, apartment, dormitory, mobile home, recreational vehicle, studio, garage and shed. I have lived in the United States and the Philippines. I have been to Hawaii and 32 other states.  I have even been to Hong Kong (never left the airport though). 

I have experienced society on so many levels it has taught me how to mix and mingle with any crowd. I am ADHD, TCK, PK, and INDIGO (Google 'indigo and crystal children' and see what you learn).  I am also an athlete, a teacher, a student, an artist, a wife (divorced now), a pug mama, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a niece, a cousin, a friend, and a guide.

In the moment...
 
I love to learn and try new things.. and I analyze everything. My mind never stops; always taking in information and putting the pieces of the puzzle together to make sense of it all. I love adventure and I take on life while laughing in the face of fear. (Ok, so I haven't been sky diving or climbed the bald face of a mountain but I have been cliff diving and bungee jumping). So in this blog, I will be sharing with you my wide range of knowledge and experiences about the one common thing we all share.. LIFE.





No comments:

Post a Comment